eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Buggy is Having a Boy!

I recently had a baby shower for my sister, Courtney. She is just the sweetest and I wanted to make sure that it was perfect for her! We kep't most of it a secret as we wanted her to be surprised! She is going to be a great mom! I can't wait to see that baby boy!!! Here are a few pics of the big day! She got so many cute things! Kelsey was a huge help directing guests as they came through the front door. Our craft was iron-on onesies, favors were potted plants,  and my awesome mother-in-law taught me how to make that blanket edging. Courtney enjoyed every minute and I am so glad that it was such a success for her! I love you, Bug!























9 comments:

  1. Seriously, everything looked beautiful! You're ideas turned out gorgeous. Thanks for all the creativity and hard work. Buggy is having a baby!!! Crazy! Can't wait! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl!! How's everything? What a cute shower you put on, the cake was Fabulous! Hope you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not all me, I have super creative friends that help me out!
    Luv checkin' out your blog and seeing what your cute fam is up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything turned out great! It all looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a darling baby shower! Congrats to Courtney! She's going to be a cute little mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I MISS UR FAM & THE PARTIES U THROW...GRIN...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lady- I found you :) such a cute shower!!!!! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. When are you going to have a new post. I'm dying to pics of the baptism!

    ReplyDelete